~Visitors~

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

~Sweet Pie~

hihiAssalamualaikum WBT~! Hihi! Konnichiwa minna-san! Hmm...

I just wanna talk about what happened yesterday. Well yesterday was a pretty hectic day for meanyaa. I couldn't handle it all at once~~ huhuuu... i have to admit... school work is like one of my biggest weakness actually... sighs...Photobucket

Oh yes, yesterday the biggest thing happened was I had been observed by my school's GPK HEM. Thank God he commented nicely at the back of the lesson plan. yippeeHehehe~ And I had so much fun with my year 1 pupils today. We were having activities in the PPSMI's room. I showed them some nursery rhyme videos and they were loving it. They asked me to bring them there more next time. Anyway today I don't think I will bring them there again. Twice a week would be enough. They also need a proper learning activities though.

Hahaha! I tasted the Oreo Cake my house mate baked the other day. It tastes sooo good! I plan of finish the cake hehehe!bloated

Aaa~ OK~! That's all for now guys! See you in the next lesson! Bye bye!cyaz

No comments:

Post a Comment