~Visitors~

Sunday, April 17, 2011

~It's a wonder...

hihiAssalamualaikum WBT~! Hihi! Konnichiwa minna-san!


Yes, what a wonder... Have you guys ever thought of these :-



Why do we have to start the war whe we hate it? Why do we have to be wrong when it's wrong? Why do we have to be like the one we don't want to be?


Hmmm.... Oh well... anyway I'd love to share with you all some of my pictures at the English Fest last week ^_^


PICCIES:-


[Lea Racheal(Got third place in Story-telling competition and me]


[My pupils at the English Fest (SKSJ pupils for the spelling and Story-telling competition)


[Me and spelling team]


[My Year 2 pupil's homework... Family Tree hahaha!]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaa~ OK~! That's all for now guys! See you in the next lesson! Bye bye!cyaz

No comments:

Post a Comment