~Visitors~

Monday, April 18, 2011

~The Climb~

hihiAssalamualaikum WBT~! Hihi! Konnichiwa minna-san!

Hahaha! Yesterday was like a happy day with my family... like there was nothing happened to us beforehaa. Alhamdulillah everything is fine. Oh! our prawn has finally hatched her eggs! And OMG!! WAT?! There were so many baby prawns under her belly! Eeeeeii~!! But I also think it's cute ^^ hehehe!

My mom showed me the baby prawns on Saturday and I couldn't see their figure quite well but then yesterday which was on Sunday when I tried to see them I was so shocked. They have grown a little larger than before. Their growth seems rapid. I could see their eyes, legs and bodies. Extremely cute! shy3

PICCIES :-

[Baby prawns]







[The mummy^^]

-------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now guys! See you in the next lesson! Bye bye!cyaz

No comments:

Post a Comment