~Visitors~

Monday, April 11, 2011

~Longing...

hihiAssalamualaikum WBT~! Hihi! Konnichiwa minna-san!

PhotobucketSighs... Monday... What a day... I truely hate Monday even if there's a good thing happen in my life on that day. I've prepared myself quite early this morning but hmm... no mood. I only excited when I think about my pupils I'm going to see soon.

I don't know why my head feels kind of heavy right nowugh2. I don't know how I could make this head become lighter... sleep? I slept already... feels hungry too...

Hmm... Actually I have no mood to socialize with the teachers in the school today... so many crisis, controversy and stuffs that I just don't understand why it has to happen? Unsatisfactory always happen here and there. However I just couldn't take it when it's too much.stress

Oh well... I guess I'll just concentrate on my project for the school!shy2

1. Mural Project! I want to start it by end of April! Location? CANTEEN!!
    Things I need: PELAKA Paint (red, blue, black, yellow, green, brown, white)

2. Action Song! For Year 2 pupils so that I can prepare them for any occasion. I'll try for the Skip to my Lou song.

Haaa... I'm not happy today... Feels so down...

See you guys in the next lesson! Good Bye!

1 comment:

  1. cari icon my mood..jumpa plak blog cikgu.. copy icon yer..

    ReplyDelete