~Visitors~

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Teacher is back~!

hihiAssalamualaikum and good morning all~!lovulots hahaha^^ It’s Chinese New Year today~ February 3, 2011 gongxigongxi!. And it has been a while I never put anything on my blog here. Hmm… what to report?


Hahaha! You know last year my Choral Speaking team entered a competition… 20 of them, 17 from Year 5 and 3 from Year 4. They are so excited about it… But as I expected they were so nervous on the big day… They didn’t prepare well actually. I heard it was their first time for joining Choral Speaking competition. For a beginner I’d give them a big hand for being so brave to enter a new thing like that. I’m so touched seing them perform on stage even though there are a lot of mistakes here and there. All in all… They did a good job~! Umm… Nope… They didn’t win…tehehe…nyahaha


Ah~! This year’s story?imdead.....................Can I faint first? Hahaha! Well… I got a lot of things to settle for the school. They let me be Setiausaha Peperiksaan but luckily the Headmistress wants me to return the title back to the other teacher cause she wants me to handle SKPM. She said that both jobs are too heavy for me.


Aa~~ I am also the secretary for Panitia Bahasa Inggeris and Leader for Panitia Muzik. Nggg~~~ Headache…. O yah! I’m also the Leader for Pasukan Bola Jaring…but luckily this year we’re not involve with any activities so I’m saaaved… ngahahaha~! I think I’ll just start with some proposal to ask the school for the Netball’s stuff like the balls, the net, the field, etc…


Music? Huhuuu… I want to form a Choir Team… All from Year 6. We’ll be doing Di mana Kan ku Cari Ganticoncert. Hmm…….quite hard for a beginner like me and my pupils. But what’s importat~~~ we’ll be doing our best no matter what!! XD!! Owh~ For Year 2 we’ll be doing an action song! And I knooow what song to pick…hehehe ^_^v


Eh OOOkay lah~! Need to go now… Bye bye! See You Guys In The Next Lesson!cyaz Muacks! Love yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment