~Visitors~

Monday, February 7, 2011

~Blocked~

Sighs... PhotobucketI went to school this morning as usual and I took the normal route I used to take before. When I reached Gerisek there was a sign said "AWAS! JALAN DITUTUP! BANJIR DI HADAPAN!" means... Beware! Road closed! Flood ahead! I ignored the sign thought maybe the road clear already but not long after that... in front of the road up ahead there were a jeep and a motorbike made a U-Turn. As far as I can see the road was still flooded. Photobucket

I called my mom and dad asking them what to do. They suggested me to just go back home. I went back home. When I reached home, school contacted me asking why I didn't go to school and so I told them what happened. Then I called my dad again telling him that the school still wants me to go. After that my dad said that he'll sent me to school and asked me to just prepare myself.

We tried to go school using the longer route. From my house (Parit Jawa, Muar) (-->) Tangkak (-->) Bukit Serampang.... 90km... lolz... That's just waaay too far... We reached school around 2.00 pm. Settled everything around 4.00 pm. Reached home around 5 something. Today is a very hectic day for me...Photobucket So tired... I just need a loooot of rest now...Photobucket

Tomorrow I'll try take another route tought by my colleagues. Parit Jawa, Muar (-->) Sengkang (-->) Bukit Serampang... Well that one a little nearer than the one I took through Tangkak. Adoi! ugh2

Alrite then~! I need to go now alls~ See You All Next Lesson! Bye bye~!cyaz

No comments:

Post a Comment