~Visitors~

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Flooded~~~

anyaaOuch... It seems that my route to school everyday still filled with flood. Not sure how to go to school tomorrow...hmm...this is really troublesome since the school still wants us to attend school. Oh well... I gues it can't be helped...duno

Tried to call my friend, Aini today so that we can discuss on going to school together but hahaha... my bad... I don't have her number... ehehehe...

Hmm... Chinese New Year has ended and school going to reopen tomorrow and I'm happy~ lovulotsGoing to see my beloved pupils soon! Hahaha! OMG!awh! I forgot about the school's anthem... need to rearrange the melody...hmm... seems like i need to do it by next week no matter what (>__<) huhuhuu~~

Okay then, See You All Next Lesson~! Bye~!cyaz

No comments:

Post a Comment